History of FBC

Faith Bible Chapel was established in 1975 by Reverend Robert Morrison. FBC first held services at the residence of Pastor Rob and his wife Iona's. After the congregation grew to around 10, a room was rented above the Mesa Theater. As the numbers continued to grow, the modest congregation eventually took over the entire second floor of the building. When the second floor of the theater could no longer contain the enthusiastic congregation, larger floor space was sought out and was found on Vista Avenue. The congregation later met for about 2 years at the Cultural Arts Building (CAB), before moving to it's location in the old Masonic Lodge on 6th Avenue.  The congregation once again outgrew it's building and construction began on the building we currently call home at 551 San Francisco Rd here in Page, AZ

  November 2017  
SMTWTFS
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
     
Upcoming Events
NOV

25

SAT
Men's Breakfast
7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
Pastor Manny - discipleship
Bible Search